Tuesday 20 August 2013

ZANTE LOOKBOOKS

Top: River Island 
Shorts: Zara (last year)
Necklace: Topshop
Top: Topshop 
Shorts: Forever 21 
Ring: My aunty gave me years ago 
(sorry very similar and boring poses apologies) 
Top: Zara (last year) 
Shorts: Matalan (childrens section lol) 
Top: Topshop 
Shorts: Zara 
Top: New Look 
Shorts: Hollister (my work shorts) 
 
Bralette: Gilly Hicks (work uniform again)
Shorts: Matalan  

Here are some of the outifits that I wore when I was in zante. I wore mainly shorts and tops as that was what I felt safest in when on a party island under the influence hah. I went shopping about 6 weeks ago with my best friend to London to get all of my zante clothes and the shops did me well, I got everything and more that I wanted. I was on a hunt for either ubur brought colours or lacy colours, which you can properly tell from the outfits over. I love all of the outfits as they are all completely different. The bright lime green crop top from river island is so cute, its got a textured feel and a really cute zip detail on the back and at only £16 you cant really go wrong. I also think the pastel green outfit is super cute and the shorts were only £10 in the forever 21 sale which is such a steal as they are so handy and can be worn a million different ways. I had to show you a cheeky picture of the back of my Gilly bra, its to die for. I don't wear it with a bra because I think it spoils the lace detail, so i just have to be a little careful when I wear it! 
Anyway's, hope you like my holiday outfits and they give you inspiration if you stuck on what to wear when you go on holiday. 
P.S I highly recommend zante its an amazing place and anyone who goes there is bound to have an unforgettable holiday. I share some pics from my trip to zante soon. 

Love Jess 
x  


1 comment:

  1. i just follow your blog<3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soo much for commenting & following, it means the world to me xox