Thursday 9 August 2012

PROM 2012


Here are some of the pictures from my school leavers prom. I went with my group of super close girl friends plus some of our guy friends.  As you can see it is a halterneck dress with cut outs on the back, it was beautiful and i felt like a princess with its train. Im not to sure if you can see from the picture but all around the neck and back, the dress is hand embellish with sequins ect. My prom dress, i think was really un me. As im not the biggest fan of the colour pink, all girly glitz and glam. I didn't want such a bold eye catching dress as that not really me but oh well i did in the end and i loved the dress to pieces. The dress is a one-off hand made design especially for me. This is because my grand dad had a contact in china, whomb i showed a design of a dress i liked to and she adapted it for me.  Jsscclm




1 comment:

Thank you soo much for commenting & following, it means the world to me xox